When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to our store purchases. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our store customer programs or services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of the www.brandsouq.com website, including information about your interaction with content and services available through www.brandsouq.com. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses www.brandsouq.com and other content served by or on behalf of www.brandsouq.com on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve www.brandsouq.com website. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of brandsouq.com.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with www.brandsouq.com Services.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, www.brandsouq.com, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
Cookies and Other Identifiers
Does www.brandsouq.com Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others.
Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you - services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through www.brandsouq.com services.
Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that www.brandsouq.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Protection of www.brandsouq.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of www.brandsouq.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: Our website may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant www.brandsouq.com ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded our BrandSouq app, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
Information That You Can Access
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and purchase history in the "My Account" section of the website.
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please send as an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the BrandSouq services such as delivery, loyalty programs etc.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. If you do not want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device.
- If you do not want to see interest-based ads, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
- If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account here and blocking cookies on your browser.
If you choose to purchase products from us, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the United Arab Emirates. If you have any concerns about privacy at email@example.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.
We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.